| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn in November is cold at -7.5 °C (18.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with snow now and again. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of water is released across on average 11 days.
- The skies in Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn are almost rayless with on balance a grim 0:21 of intense solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 166.3 kms (103.3 miles) NNW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 681.2 kms (423.3 miles) WNW
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 2 kms (1.2 miles) W
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 91.5 kms (56.8 miles) SW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 802.9 kms (498.9 miles) W
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 636.2 kms (395.4 miles) W
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 553.2 kms (343.8 miles) WSW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) SSW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 516.5 kms (320.9 miles) WSW
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 562.4 kms (349.5 miles) S