| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn in August is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of liquid accrues across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn are sunny with an average of a considerable 9:29 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 166.3 kms (103.3 miles) NNW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 681.2 kms (423.3 miles) WNW
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 2 kms (1.2 miles) W
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 91.5 kms (56.8 miles) SW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 802.9 kms (498.9 miles) W
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 636.2 kms (395.4 miles) W
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 553.2 kms (343.8 miles) WSW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) SSW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 516.5 kms (320.9 miles) WSW
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 562.4 kms (349.5 miles) S