| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn in April is cold at -8.5 °C (16.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13 °C (8.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with snow at times. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 10 days.
- The blue above Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn is a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:15 of blazing sunlight per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 166.3 kms (103.3 miles) NNW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 681.2 kms (423.3 miles) WNW
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 2 kms (1.2 miles) W
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 91.5 kms (56.8 miles) SW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 802.9 kms (498.9 miles) W
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 636.2 kms (395.4 miles) W
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 553.2 kms (343.8 miles) WSW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) SSW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 516.5 kms (320.9 miles) WSW
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 562.4 kms (349.5 miles) S